“One, two, three all eyes on me,” school has begun for so many. Some attending their first year in college, others may be beginning their first year in elementary school. Whatever the case, that time of year has arrived. I just started a brand new school year and I’m excited to grow as an educator. I spent most of the summer studying teaching websites, videos, reading articles, and falling in love with Pinterest. I am not very creative but I’ve been producing my own material and using fun ways to teach standards in the classroom. Going into my third week teaching 5th grade I can see how I’ve grown as a teacher and my students are benefiting. Education works across the board no matter who you are or how old you are. I want my students to know that I am still learning to be better at what I do, just like I expect them to continue learning and growing as students.
If you or a loved one has a fresh start and a new beginning in their education, encourage them to embrace the gift and learn all there is to learn. I pray that the year is filled with much learning and great rewards.
Ms. Tucker
Educator & Loving what I do!
Image provided by: sacobserver.com
No comments:
Post a Comment